Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality activities in a safe, secure and caring environment
- To work in partnership with parents
- To provide suitably qualified and experienced volunteers
- To make our Clubs an enjoyable place to be
What you can expect from us
- A wide range of stimulating activities and opportunities for enrichment
- Children’s feelings and preferences will be respected
- Good communication with parents and helper
- A clear behavior code which exemplifies a Christ-like attitude
- A clear procedure for dealing with concerns
What we will expect from you
- Your child must be registered with the club
- The terms and conditions of club enrollment and attendance are adhered to
- Good communication to inform the club of relevant changes
- Clear information about your child’s welfare and needs
- Fee payments are kept up to date
Cooking Club promotes practical skill development through hands on interactive cooking. The Cooking Club meets every other Friday and is open to 3rd-5th grade.
Recycling Club promotes environmental knowledge and awareness through the practice of recycling. Environmental education is encouraged through a hands-on approach. Team members take the responsibility of collecting recyclable items throughout the school. Global thinking, problem solving, cooperative learning, and service education are among the many benefits of team membership. The Recycling Club meets on Mondays and is open to K-5th grade.
Club members will use their imagination in new and exciting ways as they become educated on theater. Students will learn basic acting techniques and theater terminology for their grade level. Drama Club is designed to teach students how to work together in groups, think critically, use their imagination, discover new ideas, and solve problems. Students will learn how to improve their focus, self-confidence, and social skills. Drama Club meets every other Monday and is open to K-5th grade.
Through hands-on discovery based activities, students will build confidence in their science and problem solving skills. The Lego Club meets on Wednesdays and is open to students K-5th grade.
The Art Club meets after school every other Tuesday afternoon and is open to children in Kindergarten through 5th grades. The club explores artists and their techniques, including drawing, painting, collage, sculpting and more!