Aims and Objectives
- To provide high quality activities in a safe, secure and caring environment
- To work in partnership with parents
- To provide suitably qualified and experienced volunteers
- To make our Clubs an enjoyable place to be
What you can expect from us
- A wide range of stimulating activities and opportunities for enrichment
- Children’s feelings and preferences will be respected
- Good communication with parents and helper
- A clear behavior code which exemplifies a Christ-like attitude
- A clear procedure for dealing with concerns
What we will expect from you
- Your child must be registered with the club
- The terms and conditions of club enrollment and attendance are adhered to
- Good communication to inform the club of relevant changes
- Clear information about your child’s welfare and needs
- Fee payments are kept up to date
Recycling Club promotes environmental knowledge and awareness through the practice of recycling. Environmental education is encouraged through a hands-on approach. Team members take the responsibility of collecting recyclable items throughout the school. Global thinking, problem solving, cooperative learning, and service education are among the many benefits of team membership. The Recycling Club meets on Mondays from 3:00-4:00pm beginning September 10th and is open to 1st grade-middle school students. There is no fee for this club.
Through hands-on discovery based activities, students will build confidence in their science and problem solving skills. The Lego Club meets on Tuesdays from 3:00-4:30pm beginning September 18th and is open to students K-middle school. There is a $25 fee for Lego Club.
This club will expand students' knowledge of the world of dance. Dance Club will meet every other Tuesday from 3:00-4:15pm beginning September 18th and is open to students PK-middle school. There is a $10 fee for Dance Club.
Join us for a big adventure as we take you on a journey through the world of drama! Use your imagination in new and exciting ways. Drama is designed to educate students about theater. Students will learn basic acting techniques and theater terminology for their grade level. Drama is designed to teach students how to work together in groups, think critically, use their imagination, discover new ideas, and solve problems. Students will learn how to improve their focus, self-confidence, and social skills. Students will be expected to work to the best of their ability to achieve group and individual success. Drama meets on Tuesdays from 3:00-4:15pm beginning September 11th and is open to students 2nd grade-middle school. There is a $5 fee for this club.
Basketball Club will meet on Thursdays from 3:00-4:30pm beginning September 13th for 2nd grade-middle school. There is a $10 fee for this club.
Baseball/Softball Club will meet on Fridays from 3:00-4:30pm beginning September 14th for for 1st grade–middle school. There is a $20 fee for this club.