Call 304.485.0241 to schedule a tour and hear more
about how we can help your child be successful.
North Christian Middle School is committed to providing our students with a Biblically integrated educational program through blended learning. Research is beginning to reveal the long-term benefits of online learning. As a result, many traditional schools are looking to offer online content as a part of their daily school schedule. In partnership with Liberty University Online Academy, we can integrate our online, Christ-centered curriculum into its course offerings.
- WE believe that a Christian education is of prime importance to all students. Therefore, Christ is presented in all classes, and the Bible is the basis from which all instruction generates.
- Students will receive online learning in a secure “brick and mortar” building with the added benefit of personalized instructional support.
- North Christian School will offer two traditional, teacher-led courses: Mathematics and Reading/Language Arts
- Liberty University Online Academy will teach, grade, and administer all aspects of the remaining courses: Bible, Science and Social Studies
A Deeper Faith Culture
- Middle schoolers need a faith culture that emphasizes a relationship with Christ as opposed to an adherence to a set of rules.
- The integration of faith into learning is a necessary ingredient in a student's search for truth, reason, and morality, as well as the student's academic, social, and spiritual development.